Building AI, Software & Robotics Solving hard problems with automation, code, robots and AI.
I am an AI & Robotics engineer, Inventor, and currently live in San Francisco.
I started Fellow AI (FKA Fellow Robots) at a small lab at NASA Research Park with co founders NASA Astronaut Dan Barry, Tasha McCauley, James Fan and others.
Fellow AI is a VC-backed, Silicon Valley-based AI/robotics company building supply chain automation with robotics & AI.
I help and sit on advisory boards for some startups and occasionally invest in some.
- I've created a few robots: OSHbot, NAVii, and LoweBot (Lowe's Robot), the first fully autonomous customer service and inventory management robots. - Deployed with multiple Fortune 500 Co's, leading to multi-million dollar contracts with some of the largest companies in the world (Lowe's, Toyota, Sam's (Walmart), Johnson & Johnson, Yahoo!, BevMo, & others.
- Raised over $8,400,000 from multiple Silicon Valley investors, Tencent and one of the world largest OEMs.
- Named by Forbes as a the 30 under 30 and by MIT as Innovator under 35 (MIT TR35).
- I created an open source COVID-19 ventilator. The project went viral and has been helping over 200 teams around the world. More info below. Here's the story covered by the BBC.
- Some of that work has been featured in WSJ, New York Times, Bloomberg, IEEE, Discovery Channel, MIT Technology Review, Forbes, Nikkei, and others (see below). - I led the Innovation Lab and was a former Robotics & AI faculty of Singularity University at NASA Research Park. - Joined BMW Research & Innovation Center in Munich to engineer concept cars. Some of my designs come in the 2014 production car series.
- I've developed multiple robots, and software products used by some of the largest Fortune 500 Companies leading to multi-million dollar contracts.
- I built an autonomous Robot for nuclear exploration due to the Fukushima Accident, and an autonomous wheelchair robot for disabled people at the Kanazawa Institute of Technology, Japan.
- I started programming and building robots at age 11 in Assembler. In undergrad, I loved STEM and led my to have the best grades in Physics, Electronics, Math and programming. I graduated as second best GPA with Cum Laude honors.
- I've authored of multiple patents on Robotics, Computer Vision, AI, sensors, and automation. More than 8 of patents can be found here.
Contact me if you are working or interested in: - Software automation (RPA), large website crawlers, robotics, Computer Vision, AI. - Programming (Solidity, Python, C++ & Assembly). - Advanced manufacturing (the robots that make the robots).
- Computer Vision applications.
- Applied AI (solving today's problems).
- Coding & developer tools. - Advanced sensors and electronics. - Space Robotics.